Saturday, April 9, 2011

And so it begins...

 Aside from the obligatory stint with Xanga as a middle schooler, this is my first attempt at blogging. We'll see how it goes.

Let's start with the basics:

A. Age: Twenty two. 

B. Bed size: Queen.  

C. Chore you dislike: Taking out the garbage and recycling. 

D. Dogs: Love. I can't wait to own one. Or two. Hopefully my next dwelling will allow dogs, and I will get either a King Charles Spaniel or a Yorkie. However, once I have a house and a yard - I'll move up to the bigger breeds. Preferably a Golden Doodle. 
Credit: http://meg-land.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html
E. Essential start to your day:  Brushing my teeth. Even on the weekend when I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, no one to see, I need to brush my teeth in order to start my day. 

F. Favorite color: Pink. 

G. Gold or silver: White gold. 

H. Height: 5'0". In the morning. Height most people see me as, thanks to heels: 5'2". 

I. Instruments you play(ed): Violin. For about 12 weeks, in fourth grade. 

J. Job title: Public Relations/Development Director. 

K. Kids: None. But I hope to have a house full when the time comes! 

L. Live: In the Fox Cities. I never really imagined myself moving back here, but Appleton is very different as a 22 year old, and I'm glad I'm here. 
Credit: http://www.jefflindsay.com/aplshots.shtml
M. Mom’s name: Laurie. 

N. Nicknames: Pickle is my most common nickname. My parents and other family members use it, sometimes Pickle Ann. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: None.  Knock on wood. 

P. Pet peeves: Chewing on ice. I can't stand the sound.  

Q. Quote from a movie: "I think I'd miss you, even if we'd never met." The Wedding Date 

R. Righty or lefty:  Righty. 

S. Siblings: Ben, 20. Justin, 25. 

T. Time you wake up: Sometime between 5:45 and 6:45 during the week. No later than 8:30 on the weekend. 

U. Underwear: I wear it. 

V. Vegetables you don't like: Peas, and most beans. 

W. What makes you run late: Not having my workout bag packed and ready to go, figuring out what to wear, pressing snooze too many times. 

X. X-rays you’ve had: Ankle, knees, back/shoulders/neck, teeth. 

Y. Yummy food you make: I make amazing oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. 
Credit: http://www.glutenfreehelp.info/recipes/desserts/only-oats-inspired-gluten-free-recipes/
Z. Zoo animal favorites: All of them!