Saturday, August 11, 2012

Foodie Post

I don't cook very often. I also don't eat out very often. I just tend to eat a lot of raw foods. However, I was inspired yesterday and decided that I wanted to give chicken parmesan a try. I bought most of the ingredients last night, but lost my inspiration. This morning I went to the farmers market and bought merlot noodles (yum!) and knew I would be making the chicken parmesan. Enter life (and TMI). I got home from the farmers market and spent the next 3 hours unable to be away from a bathroom for more than 5 minutes at a time. Stomach flu? Food poisoning? I don't know, but it definitely took away my appetite. I still wanted to make the chicken parm though...especially with the thought of those merlot noodles so fresh in my mind! So I made it. And tasted a bite. Delicious. I look forward to eating it for lunch this week since I obviously won't be eating it tonight!

merlot noodles by dalla terra

chicken parmesan, with merlot noodles and fresh mozzarella