Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters

 Dear Readers (I always laugh when I write that...)So...I didn't write a major update last weekend like I promised. I'm sorry! This weekend?? Let's hope so! I'm telling you, this is one heck of an adventure. I want to share so much with you! Soon. Soon. Soon. Dear Packers, Thank you for beating the Bears. Not only does that make me proud (how many times did Cutler get sacked?) but it also gave me an easy 16 points in my Pro Pick 'Em league. Which I really needed because last week I chose a bunch of underdogs...oops. Dear Grand Your of Europe, June may be 9 months away, but I seriously get more and more excited every day! And maybe a little nervous. But I honestly don't mind making these kind of massive online payments, because I know it will be worth it. Dear Mom & Ginny, I hope you are having a fantastic little out west road trip! Dear Self, Seriously. Go get a massage. You deserve it.





Photobucket