Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday's Letters

Anyone else ready for baseball season? 73 days to opening day! YES.
Dear Motivation, Time to kick it into high gear. I'm a student now; that means assignments and due dates and no procrastination. Let's practice, shall we? Dear Weekend, Ready. Set. Go. Productivity starts now! Actually, it started 3 hours ago...I think I'm on track for a great weekend! Dear Life, Lessons learned. Onward & upward! Dear Friends, THANK YOU for being there for me! I am so very grateful to have such amazing people in my life to give me advice (and tough love!) when necessary. I truly appreciate it. I also appreciate the skeeball nights, cribbage games, lunches, and conversations shared over drinks or coffee. Dear Gloria Jeans Hazelnut Coffee, Where have you been all my life?! This could be the start of something good. Dear Apples & Peanut Butter, Congratulations. This is now the longest lasting relationship I've have had in two years. *cue sad trombone* Dear Self, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged; for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go." - Joshua 1:9



Photobucket