Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Letters

I spy with my little eye...Starbucks at Copper Rock. Who does that?!

Dear Dude Who Brought a Starbucks Drink into Copper Rock, Seriously? Who does that?! This is a coffee shop. We make coffee drinks. Don't bring a coffee drink from another coffee shop here. People these days. Dear Strengths Finder Paper, Please come easily today. You're my first grad school paper and I'd like to do well on this. Dear Weekend, Driving to Fond du Lac for two lunch dates? Bring it on. Especially because one happens to be with my college bestie who I NEVER SEE! To say I'm excited is actually an understatement! Dear Self, "Do you want to be counted wise, to build a reputation for wisdom? Here’s what you do: Live well, live wisely, live humbly. It’s the way you live, not the way you talk, that counts. Mean-spirited ambition isn’t wisdom. Boasting that you are wise isn’t wisdom. Twisting the truth to make yourselves sound wise isn’t wisdom. It’s the furthest thing from wisdom—it’s animal cunning, devilish conniving. Whenever you’re trying to look better than others or get the better of others, things fall apart and everyone ends up at the others’ throats." -James 3:13-16


  Photobucket