Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A recap and cuteness

I finished the Night Train. I went on the date. I didn't send the text.

Thoughts:
The Night Train was delicious. I guess this girl can like stouts. I almost wanted to hate it. But I'm not going to think fuck a beer. I finished it, I liked it, it's out of my fridge.

The date was definitely a success. We stayed up way too late talking and I was exhausted at Copper Rock yesterday. We have another date tonight. I'm feeling pretty good but have my natural skepticism. That skepticism is stronger than usual, but think that is for the best. If there's one thing I learned from Stevens Point it is to take things slow. If it's meant to happen, it will; it doesn't need to happen over night.

I didn't send the text. (Pat myself on the back) I think I just needed to write it out. I'm happy that when I looked at it again the next day I had a different feeling. Again, I'm not going to be the girl to force myself into his mind just because I can't get him off of mine. If it's meant to be, it will be.

So, there's that. And now? Cuteness overload. I present to you...the siblings.