Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters

Have you ever done a raspberry and had someone snap a picture during it? TRY IT. 
You'll end up with photos like the two above (I promise he is doing it in both pictures) and laugh for a long time.

Dear Readers, Sorry I have been absent lately. Life got a little busy! But have no fear, I am back. Dear Grad School, Tomorrow marks the end of class #1!! Only 9 more to go. Dear Boyfriend, You went from Valentine to Boyfriend...I like it. You make me smile. Thank you for being awesome. Dear Wisconsin Winter, I try really hard to appreciate every season - they are, after all, what I love most about the midwest, but this year has kind of made me want to jump ship and move out West. Dear Body, Can we please clear these communication lines? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Dear Friends & Family, I love, love, love you all. A member of my church (and PEO sister) suffered a stroke last weekend and is slowly making recovery steps this week. Her husband's posts have reminded us just how short life is, and how important it is to express your love. So, again I say...I love, love, love you! Dear Self, "Lead me, LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies— make your way straight before me." Psalm 5:8 {Ps - these scriptures come from the bottom of my weekly instruction notes for class...how cool is that?}


Photobucket