Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Letters

A favorite from my Door County trip, plus some great advice
Dear Life, Isn't it funny how we can know in our hearts that something is right, yet we still ache with pain? Maybe not funny, actually. Dear Friends, I'll be planning a going away party/happy hour sometime in the near-ish future. I'd love to see as many of you there as possible! Dear Colorado, I'm coming for you!! Looking like my hit the road day will be September 9! Dear Future, Please, please, please be easy on me. At least a little bit. I'm not asking for everything to go my way, but if I could just get a job really quickly when I get to Denver, that would save me a lot of stress and anxiety... Dear Self, Keep praying. Keep focusing on your dream. Keeping being better than yesterday. 




Linking up with the beautiful Ashley Slater! Head on over and check out her beautiful photography & see her adorable baby bump! :)

 Photobucket