Wednesday, September 11, 2013

No Words

I wanted to write a blog post about my trip out west. About how I'm feeling, what I'm thinking. But I didn't feel like I had any words to describe it. And then my friend asked me how I'm feeling. He said he was trying to imagine what he would feel- excited , nervous, happy, sad, proud, scared.  

Yup. I feel it all. I think the top two are excited and scared shitless. Which makes me nervous. Which then reminds me that this isn't mine to worry about, I'm doing what I've been called to do. So then I feel a strange sort of calm...

Honestly, this whole adventure started because of a gut feeling while I was on a plane, flying in to Denver for a layover on the way to San Diego. I could just feel it. That now was the time to go. And when you're going off of that, off of something so out of your control...it's scary. And yet calming.