Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Letters

 A few favorites from a recent hike near Gray's Peak...no filter on any of them!

Dear Colorado, You.Are.So.Beautiful. Seriously, it should be illegal. Also, high 60s/low 70s...in November? With abundant sunshine? I knew I moved here for a reason. There are still a few stubborn trees with bright leaves, but neighborhoods are also starting to decorate for Christmas. I'm loving it. Dear Grad School, Holy moly. Second to last class. I am almost done. Eeeek...am I excited? Or terrified? BOTH. Dear Wisco Friends, You really can start visiting whenever you want... :) Dear Family, While I am already anticipating how much I will miss seeing you on Thanksgiving, I am really looking forward to a fantastic Christmas with you in Arizona! Dear Tripod Gang & JB, Missing you three like crazy. That's all. Dear Self, "Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly." -Franz Kafka