Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday's Letters


Dear Life, The next two weeks are going to be busy, but they'll fly. And then there are three amazing trips to look forward to to distract me from waiting to hear about where my future will bring me! Thank goodness. Dear B, Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend, valentine, and my biggest fan. Your support means the world to me. Dear Parents, Words will never express how grateful I am for all of the times you've been there for me. I am the luckiest daughter. Dear OPE, I'm coming for ya! Two weeks until my big day in Oshkosh! Dear February 26, I'm leavin' on a jet plane! Homeward-bound for the first time in just under 6 months! So excited. Dear Baby Schuler, I better get to meet you when I'm home!!  Dear Self, "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." e.e. cummings