Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday's Letters



Dear Brian,
You refer to my moving in with you as being like an extended sleep over with your favorite person. Reason #373 why I like you in my life. Dear Life, Some day, I would like to not have to use the "rob Peter to pay Paul" method for making ends meet each month. Dear Denver Friends, There will be NO good byes. Only see you laters. And I promise, I will see you later! Dear Customer Service Professionals, At this point, I am 2 for 3 with with experiences on the phone. And the two good ones came after three VERY bad ones (one of which was a THIRD bad call). Don't take it personally, but I'm not recommending your companies to friends anymore. Dear God, There are some very exciting things coming up in the next few weeks. I can't wait to see what you have in store for me! Dear Self, Joshua 1:9. Always.