Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday's Letters

Not an accurate representation of our route, but I still think it's cute!

Dear Denver, It's been real. It's been fun. It's been real fun. But, it's time to move on. You will always have a place in my heart. Dear Trees, Even after the snow on Sunday & Monday, you are almost completed full of leaves. I love how green the city is in this season! Dear MyYogaPro, SO stoked that you went live this week. I can't wait to really dig in to your 16 different Yoga courses! Dear B, I can't wait for our cross-country road trip, and to share every day with you at the super-base! Dear Parents, Thanks for unending love & support. You are the best. Dear Self, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” -Joshua 1:9